Bookmanager - Preview Video
Bookmanager is a powerful tool for automatic process of books placement in 3ds max.
It is written in MaxScript and has a wide range of features such as cloning, scaling, alignment, placing books in array or on polygons, vertically, horizontally or at an angle, randomly or by series.
The script goes as a single product and free with Vol.06 Books.
Demo version is also available.
Bookmanager 1.0 Changelog:
+ Ability to place books directly into shelf polygons with auto and manual shelf adding mode
+ Create books as instances
+ Flipped books
+ Ability to set how much shelves have Leaning/Horizontal/Flipped books
+ Ability to set random quantity of Leaning/Horizontal/Flipped books on different shelves
+ Reset settings to default values
* New UI design with roll-outs
* Shelf thickness was replaced by two values: Rows distance and Columns distance
* Horizontal books depth alignment was improved
* Leaning books quantity spinner was replaced with Min/Max quantity slider
* Horizontal books quantity spinner was improved and replaced with Min/Max stacks
* Horizontal books height algorithm was improved
* Uniform distribution algorithm for books series was improved
* Entering values to Min/Max shelf fill and Min/Max books in series spinners was improved
* Tooltips for options were added