WinModules is listed in Hard Disk Tools category and made available by The Dominetrix Team for Win2K/WinXP. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed WinModules. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
WinModules review by publisher The Dominetrix Team:
What is WinModules software from The Dominetrix Team, what is it used for and how to use it?
WinModules is a freeware program that allow you to obtain many usefull information about Win32 modules (exe, dll, drv, scr and more) such as version information, libraries that imports, functions that exports and resources that contains (cursors, icons, bitmaps, dialogs, menus, ...).
The main screen of WinModules program is similar to Microsoft Windows Explorer, but only Win32 modules (exe, dll, drv, scr, ...) are shown and WinModules displays more information in three detailed views:
- General details view: Size, Type, Attributes & Creation, Last update & Last access dates
- Version details view: Version, File description & Copyright
- Resources details view: Resource types (Bitmaps, Dialogs, Icons, Menus, String tables and more)
Using WinModules you can obtain threee kind of information about each Win32 modules displayed in the view:
- Module properties: The same properties as Microsoft Windows Explorer
- Modules headers: Information in the module headers including exporting functions and importing libraries
- Module resources: Resources in the module (bitmaps, icons, dialogs, menus, strings and more
Download and install WinModules safely and without concerns.
WinModules is a software product developed by The Dominetrix Team and it is listed in Disk category under Hard Disk Tools. WinModules is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run WinModules on Win2K/WinXP operating systems. WinModules was last time updated on 03.05.2005 and it has 4,102 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install WinModules safely and without concerns.
What do you think about WinModules?