WinCDEmu is listed in Virtual CD/DVD-Rom category and made available by Sysprogs for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed WinCDEmu. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
An ISO images emulator for your personal computer
WinCDEmu is an open-source software that allows mounting ISO images by clicking at the image files in Windows Explorer.
Each mounted image will be represented by a separate virtual CD device, as in MacOS. There is no limit for the number of simultaniously mounted images. To unmount an image, double-click the corresponding file in Explorer again, or simply eject the corresponding CD drive using the context menu.
Here are some key features of "WinCDEmu":
· WinCDEmu makes mounting CD/DVD images simple: double-click on an image file in Windows Explorer and a new drive letter with the mounted image will appear. You can mount as many images as you want at the same time, and you don't need to reserve drive letters when nothing is mounted. WinCDEmu supports ISO, CUE, NRG, MDS/MDF, CCD, IMG formats and runs on all Windows versions from WinXP to Win7.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for making ISO images of CDs/DVDs
· Added an option for disabling autorun
· Added an option for keeping mounted images after restart
· Added support for translating context menu items
· Fixed NRG file parser
Download and install WinCDEmu
safely and without concerns.
WinCDEmu is a software product developed by Sysprogs and it is listed in Disk category under Virtual CD/DVD-Rom. WinCDEmu is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run WinCDEmu on all modern Windows OS operating systems. WinCDEmu was last time updated on 21.06.2011 and it has 3,958 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install WinCDEmu safely and without concerns.