VisualRoute is listed in IP and Bandwidth Tools category and made available by Visualware Inc for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed VisualRoute. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
VisualRoute review by publisher Visualware Inc:
What is VisualRoute software from Visualware Inc, what is it used for and how to use it?
The best integrated ping, whois, and traceroute program
Trace to any Remote IP or Domain from the VisualRoute Desktop or Server:
· Test connectivity from the VisualRoute desktop or server to any web server, IP address or network device. Get an instant report of the entire route and each network segment, see where data is being lost or excessive latency occurs. And by combining multiple network diagnostic tools in one easy to interface, VisualRoute provides a complete picture of connectivity performance -- with much faster results than traditional tools.
Graphical View of Traceroute, Ping, Reverse DNS Connectivity Analysis:
· Results from several essential network diagnostic tools are integrated into an overall connectivity report, providing a graphical view of connection performance report including packet loss and latency for each network hop. Drill-down detail is easily visible with a mouse over any network hop.
IP Location Reporting:
· The physical geographical locations of network servers and routers is key information for understanding routing problems, viewing the actual route path on global map provides an instant of picture of routing efficiency and distances.
Network Provider Reporting:
· See the contact information for the company providing Internet access for each hop of a network route, so you can easily report network problems.
Domain Whois Lookups:
· Get instant lookups of domain information from worldwide databases, so you can see the registered 'owner' of an IP address or domain.
ICMP and UDP Traceroutes:
· ICMP is the standard diagnostic vehicle for traceroute reporting. UDP is an application protocol, UDP traceroutes extend the ICMP traceroute capability through a more accurate depiction of application routing and more 'firewall friendly' traces. VisualRoute's intelligent protocol selection system automatically switches from ICMP to UDP traceroutes where required.
· IPv6 is the next generation of the Internet Protocol, the system by which data is transferred across the Internet. VisualRoute 2008 enables traces to IPv6 addresses, including IPv6 domain and network provider lookups
Download and install VisualRoute safely and without concerns.
VisualRoute is a software product developed by Visualware Inc and it is listed in Internet category under IP and Bandwidth Tools. VisualRoute is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run VisualRoute on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista operating systems. VisualRoute was last time updated on 02.02.2012 and it has 3,554 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install VisualRoute safely and without concerns.
VisualRoute user interface supports the following languages:
What do you think about VisualRoute?
VisualRoute 14.0h (18.11.2011)