SynWrite is listed in Text Editors category and made available by Alexey Torgashin for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed SynWrite. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
A code editor to help you with your work
SynWrite is a handy, easy to use text editor designed to edit programs source codes with such features as syntax highlighting, code folding, tree structure etc. It also offers support for many encodings.
Give SynWrite a try to see how useful it can be for editing the code in your files!
Here are some key features of "SynWrite":
· Unicode support. Multiple encodings support.
· Fully customizable lexer supports RegExp, so editor is suitable for any plane text format.
· Text folding, any determined text range or user range may be collapsed.
· Line numbers, "Line changed" color indicator on gutter.
· Normal, column-oriented and line selection, clipboard operations.
· Export to RTF, HTML with syntax highlighting. Copying to clipboard in RTF.
· Stack-based markers like in CodeRush.
· Animation allows to mark out some position in text.
· SyncEdit feature from Delphi 2007 lets developers to simultaneously edit identical identifiers.
Download and install SynWrite
safely and without concerns.
SynWrite is a software product developed by Alexey Torgashin and it is listed in Office category under Text Editors. SynWrite is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run SynWrite on all modern Windows OS operating systems. SynWrite was last time updated on 12.02.2017 and it has 2,872 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install SynWrite safely and without concerns.