@SwIt Printfil is listed in Printing Tools category and made available by aSwIt Srl: Mail, Print for DOS, Windows for Windows XP/Vista/7. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed @SwIt Printfil. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
@SwIt Printfil review by publisher aSwIt Srl: Mail, Print for DOS, Windows:
What is @SwIt Printfil software from aSwIt Srl: Mail, Print for DOS, Windows, what is it used for and how to use it?
Print from Legacy, DOS programs to Windows printers, USB, GDI, PDF, e-mail, Fax
Printfil allows printing from DOS, Unix, Linux, host programs to any Windows printer, including USB, GDI, network printers, IP, fax printers and PDF writers, without changes to the original applications.
Printfil can capture data sent to one or more parallel ports (PRN: , LPT1:-LPT9:), serial (COM1:-COM9:), or disk files, and automatically redirect print jobs to any Windows printer, even if it's physically connected to the captured port and/or a USB printer, with no COM/LPT ports physically installed on your PC.
it also allows:
- include logos or other images stored in separate files
- use specialist windows fonts (barcodes, for example) as well as normal characters
- colorize the text
- preview printing
- print to ANY printer installed on the Windows Control Panel, including USB, GDI, Windows-only and Virtual printers
- print A4 landscape sheets in place of printing on dot-matrix 136-columns printers
- send DOS print jobs via fax by using any third-party fax software which acts like a printer - eg. Microsoft Fax, or a multifunction - all-in-one - printer
- export print jobs in PDF format, even with encryption and password protection, and send them via e-mail by using your own e-mail client program or a SMTP server, with or without user intervention.
- use a single, customizable set of escape sequences for ALL printers, regardless of make, model and emulation provided (if any, as for GDI printers)
- print complex jobs to legacy printers in RAW mode (graphs, drawings) and FAST print on matrix printers (like in the DOS age)
- archive a copy of all the captured jobs
- print to multiple printers simultaneously
All this without changes to your applications
If you've host based programs (like Unix) to run on a Windows Terminal Emulator, you can stop battling with transparent-print characters and different settings for different printers. All you need is a shared file system (NFS, SCO-VisionFS, Samba, ...) or a Terminal Emulator, and PRINTFIL
Download and install @SwIt Printfil
safely and without concerns.
@SwIt Printfil is a software product developed by aSwIt Srl: Mail, Print for DOS, Windows and it is listed in System category under Printing Tools. @SwIt Printfil is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run @SwIt Printfil on Windows XP/Vista/7 operating systems. @SwIt Printfil was last time updated on 14.11.2019 and it has 7,446 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install @SwIt Printfil safely and without concerns.
@SwIt Printfil Change info
1. Support PostScript prints (to any Win printer) ;
2. Easily print PostScript PRN files by drag & drop ;
3. Enhanced the PCL graphics printing engine ;
4. Enhanced the creation of the Printfil virtual printer, especially in newest Win10 ;
5. More news at https://www.printfil.com/enews219.htm ;
@SwIt Printfil Requirements
P133, 32Mb RAM, 4 Mb HD
@SwIt Printfil Limitations
30 days trial
@SwIt Printfil Languages
@SwIt Printfil user interface supports the following languages:
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Urdu
What do you think about @SwIt Printfil?
@SwIt Printfil awards