Socket Workbench is listed in Network Tools category and made available by Sigma Solutions for Windows XP/Vista/7. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed Socket Workbench. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Socket Workbench review by publisher Sigma Solutions:
What is Socket Workbench software from Sigma Solutions, what is it used for and how to use it?
Socket Workbench is the definitive tool for analysing socket communications.
Socket Workbench is the definitive tool for analysing socket communications that underlie the Internet and several types of inter-process communication. Configure Socket Workbench to be a socket client (like a web browser or e-mail client) or a socket server with ease. You can send data through a socket and analyse that data that has been received. Also, Socket Workbench has the unique "Pass Through Mode" which allows the interception of socket communications between a client and its server without packet sniffing. Features include:
- Allows the analysis of the E-mail, HTTP, Time Of Day, FTP and any other socket based communication protocol including real-time and client-server applications.
- Configure Socket Workbench to be a socket client or a socket server.
- Allows any number of clients to connect while in Server mode.
- Intercept and analyse socket communications using the Pass-Through mode.
- Includes a library of the well-known socket port numbers and servers.
- Author and send e-mails using the e-mail protocol template.
- Contains a library of HTTP requests from the popular Web Browsers and the HTTP Responses from Web Servers.
- Ideal for testing and monitoring real-time applications or two/three/n-tier client-server applications.
- All socket state transitions and Socket Workbench events can be logged.
- Data can be analysed using a raw, binary, octal, decimal or hexadecimal format.
- Incoming and outgoing data can be logged with an optional time stamp.
- Contains 7 pre-defined configurations to get under way as soon as possible.
- Incoming data can be filtered.
- Schedule data to be sent at regular intervals.
- Data can be split in to messages and messages can be split into fields.
- Allows the stress testing of socket client and servers.
- Data sent through the socket can be "linked" to a file. When the contents of the file changes, the data is automatically re-read and transmitted.
Download and install Socket Workbench safely and without concerns.
Socket Workbench is a software product developed by Sigma Solutions and it is listed in Internet category under Network Tools. Socket Workbench is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run Socket Workbench on Windows XP/Vista/7 operating systems. Socket Workbench was last time updated on 27.03.2011 and it has 2,953 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install Socket Workbench safely and without concerns.
Socket Workbench Change info
Significantly improved user interface: Sent and received data is displayed on the one screen: Up to 50% faster: Either incoming data or outgoing data or both can be filtered out: Vastly improved logging of data. Log in Hex or AscII and include time stamps
Socket Workbench Requirements
What do you think about Socket Workbench?
Socket Workbench awards