SharpDevelop is listed in Visual Basic category and made available by IC#SharpCode for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed SharpDevelop. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
SharpDevelop review by publisher IC#SharpCode:
What is SharpDevelop software from IC#SharpCode, what is it used for and how to use it?
SharpDevelop is a free IDE for C#, VB.NET and Boo projects on Microsoft's .NET platform.
Here are some key features of "SharpDevelop":
· Forms designer for C# and VB.NET
· Code completion for C# and VB.NET (including Ctrl+Space support)
· XML Editing
· Code AutoInsert (Alt+Ins)
· C# to VB.NET converter, as well as VB.NET to C# converter
· Completely written in C#
· Compile C# and VB.NET in the IDE out-of-the-box
· Open source, GPL licensed
· ILAsm and C++ backends
· Integrated NUnit support
· Assembly Analyzer ("FxCop on steroids")
· Xml documentation preview
· User interface translated to many languages
· Everything templated: add new project or file types, or even compilers to SharpDevelop
· Write C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, HTML code
· Project or File-based development (Project Scout & File Scout)
· Rich project options
· Syntax highlighting for C#, HTML, ASP, ASP.NET, VBScript, VB.NET, XML
· Intelligent braces
· Bookmark your code
· Code template support
· Feature-rich Find & Replace dialogs
· Easily extensible with external tools
· Easily extensible with Plug-Ins
Download and install SharpDevelop safely and without concerns.
SharpDevelop is a software product developed by IC#SharpCode and it is listed in Programming category under Visual Basic. SharpDevelop is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run SharpDevelop on all modern Windows OS operating systems. SharpDevelop was last time updated on 28.11.2010 and it has 9,968 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install SharpDevelop safely and without concerns.
What do you think about SharpDevelop?