ServersCheck Monitoring Software is listed in Servers category and made available by ServersCheck for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed ServersCheck Monitoring Software. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
ServersCheck Monitoring Software review by publisher ServersCheck:
What is ServersCheck Monitoring Software software from ServersCheck, what is it used for and how to use it?
Program for monitoring, reporting and alerting on network, servers and other IT systems availability
ServersCheck Monitoring was designed to be a tool running on Windows based systems for monitoring, reporting and alerting on network, servers and other IT systems availability.
In addition to monitoring regular network devices, the program can also can monitor environmental devices like temperature, humidity, flooding. ServersCheck Monitoring Software runs as a local service and is administrated via a browser based interface. Additional features include alerts and graph output for long-term statistics tracking.
Here are some key features of "ServersCheck Monitoring Software":
· Over 60 different check types
· The software can monitor devices using PING, any TCP Port (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, VNC, DNS, etc.), perform database checks (ODBC, Oracle, MySQL), get SNMP data, monitor Windows servers (disk space, free memory, CPU usage, running services/processes etc.), verify content served from a web server, Linux and Unix systems, and much more...
· When an error is detected, the software can alert users using multiple options: email, SMS (text messages), voice call (modem or Skype) and much more. Alerts can be sent to individual users but also based upon team settings with escalation optons. With a GSM Modem for SMS alerts, a user can acknowledge the alert by sending a text message back to the software.
· We speak your language
· The ServersCheck Monitoring Software can be installed in one of the 38 following languages:English, Français, Deutsch, Nederlands, Español, Italiano, Português, Dansk, Norsk, Svenska, Suomi, Русский, Estonian, Latvia, Lietuva, Polski, Český, Slovenščina; Slovenčina, Magyar, Româna, Afrikaans, Ελληνικά, Türkçe, עברית, العربي, اردو, 中文 (Simplified and Traditional Chinese), 한국어, 日本語, Hindi, Malay, Bahasa Indonesian, Filipino, Vietnamese Browser based
· The software is accessed using a browser or a mobile device (phone, PDA). This enables to have a view on your servers and network availability anywhere any time. It can run in HTTP or secure HTTPS mode.
· Autodiscover devices
· ServersCheck will autodetect running servers, pc's and other equipment in your network by scanning it. Each device will be automatically checked through a PING check. You can add more checks to the discovered devices.
· SMS based
· Information about the ServersCheck Monitoring Software can be retrieved through SMS (cell phone) messages
· Environmental sensors
· ServersCheck's range of environmental sensors enables you to monitor your systems not only from the inside but also the conditions in which they operate. With the sensors, you can monitor temperature, humidity, flooding or power failure in your computer rooms.
· The software does not require any software to be installed on the servers or other devices it monitors. It uses system native protocols such as TCP/IP, WMI, SNMP, etc... to query the devices. Only for monitoring NIX based servers a free agent has to be installed on the remote systems.
Download and install ServersCheck Monitoring Software safely and without concerns.
ServersCheck Monitoring Software is a software product developed by ServersCheck and it is listed in Internet category under Servers. ServersCheck Monitoring Software is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run ServersCheck Monitoring Software on all modern Windows OS operating systems. ServersCheck Monitoring Software was last time updated on 08.11.2014 and it has 2,738 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install ServersCheck Monitoring Software safely and without concerns.
What do you think about ServersCheck Monitoring Software?
ServersCheck Monitoring Software awards