SCRAP Photo Editor is listed in Graphics Editors category and made available by Kea Sigma Delta Limited for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed SCRAP Photo Editor. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Makes it easy to scale, crop, rotate, and publish your photos.
SCRAP: Scale, Crop, Rotate, and Publish. Often these features are all that you need, so why bother paying for programs that have a mind-boggling array of additional complex features that you don't use? This simple photo editor cuts things down to the bare essentials, and does those essentials well. It keeps things simple, which makes it easy to use. Best of all, it's free!
- Use preset sizes for common uses, e.g., email, social media, print, HD screen display
- Scale to fit a specific width or height (e.g., you need it to be 500 pixels wide, but don't care about the height)
- Crop visually (using the mouse), or numerically for precision
- Crop to exactly fit 4x6" photo paper, or any specific size
- Crop and scale simultaneously to fit an exact size (e.g., 4x6" at 300 DPI, which is 1200x1800 pixels)
- Rotate visually, or numerically for precision
- Quickly align straight lines such as horizons and building edges
- Quickly straighten out crooked scanned in photos
- Save images in a variety of different formats
- Turn your photo into personalised gifts/merchandise (e.g., mugs, t-shirts, necklaces, etc.)
- Print your photos
Download and install SCRAP Photo Editor
safely and without concerns.
SCRAP Photo Editor is a software product developed by Kea Sigma Delta Limited and it is listed in Graphics category under Graphics Editors. SCRAP Photo Editor is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run SCRAP Photo Editor on all modern Windows OS operating systems. SCRAP Photo Editor was last time updated on 23.02.2016 and it has 776 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install SCRAP Photo Editor safely and without concerns.
- Fixed a bug that could cause small images to be scrolled off-screen on opening
- Removed the Zazzle 'create personalised items' feature (almost nobody uses it)
Microsoft Windows XP or newer; An OpenGL 1.5 capable graphics card (+ framebuffer support); 1GB+ RAM