PIXresizer is listed in Graphics Editors category and made available by Bluefive software for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed PIXresizer. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
PIXresizer is a photo resizing program.
PIXresizer is a photo resizing program to easily create web and email friendly versions of your images with reduced file sizes. The reduced files are saved in a different folder, so your original images are not altered at all. PIXresizer offers several different resizing methods to choose from and can automatically recognize image sizes to calculate the best fit. In addition, it can convert between image formats (JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG and TIFF), rotate images, convert to grayscale and resize multiple images in batch mode. A great companion for webmasters and digital photographers.
- simple four-step workflow
- easy 'Apply recommended' option to make it even more user friendly
- works with single files as well as with multiple files all at once
- option to convert between graphics formats (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tif)
- can be used to create thumbnails (takes one move on a slider)
- smart ratio calculation (image proportions can be overruled by the user)
- EXIF support, JPEG compression, TIFF compression, DPI settings
- Runs on Windows 98/ME/NT4/2k/2k3/2k8/XP/Vista/7/8
Download and install PIXresizer
safely and without concerns.
PIXresizer is a software product developed by Bluefive software and it is listed in Graphics category under Graphics Editors. PIXresizer is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run PIXresizer on all modern Windows OS operating systems. PIXresizer was last time updated on 27.10.2014 and it has 12,448 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install PIXresizer safely and without concerns.
New: Editable source and destination folders (use shift + click), Help file now in PDF format, compatibility fix for 64bit systems.