Visual ping tool
PingHurry review by Download.hr Team on 12.01.2015
One of the very first things that everyone do whenever a connection to a host isn't established is to run a basic tracert command on the command line only to discover where the issue may lie. PingHurry
is a free visual ping tool with 3D graph window or console list summary and a flat.
If your work needs to do connectivity checks many times a day, then this is actually the best tool for you. With PingHurry
a ping/trace/reverse lookup task is one hotkey away, simply show/hide the PingHurry
window by using the hotkey or system tray icon. It's several other characteristics like zooming in the flat graph, IPconfig information, flush dns and a built in TCP Port scanner etc?.
While its name might suggest otherwise, its functionality isn't restricted to pinging IP addresses to assess their availability. Functions for example trace route or reverse lookup are one mouse click away, enabling network admins to find delay causes for packets that are transmitted.
Also, it can extract and show network configuration information for the local computer with all the help of the well known 'ipconfig' command. Unlike the command prompt, it just requires you to press a button to view the data.
Other functions include DNS flushing, MAC address reading, routing table screening and IP connection management.
A list of tools and alternatives is shown at the bottom of the interface:
Target tasks: run trace route, reverse look up, get MAC address, RDP or RDP console commands.
Local tasks: run ipconfig, Flush DNS, ARP table, routing table or IP connections commands.
Result tasks: copy results to the clipboard or Notepad, or erase them.
Quick Access: direct access to Windows control applets including Windows Firewall, Network Adapters or Network Center.
tool is suited for anyone who needs to quickly ping a target.
Download and install PingHurry
safely and without concerns.
PingHurry highlights and features:
– Ping results in 3D/flat graph with zoom function.
– Ping results in command view window.
– Several target tasks like trace/reverse lookup/RDP.
– Several local tasks like IPconfig/flush dns/routable information etc….
– Target autocomplete with 50 previous valid targets.
– Export Graph/Results to clipboard.
– Export Results directly to notepad.
– Custom timeframe and ping interval.
– Quick access to built-in Windows tools.
– System tray application.
– Keyboard hotkey can be enabled.
– Custom hotkeys.
– Free utility.
– Portable version available.
– TCP Port scanner + TCP Port list viewer.
– Advanced Target History.
– Custom target button to launch the process of your choice with the arguments you want, launch for example VNC.
- Customizable on top feature.
What do you think about PingHurry?