PIE is listed in Graphics Tools category and made available by Picmeta Systems for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed PIE. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
PIE review by publisher Picmeta Systems:
What is PIE software from Picmeta Systems, what is it used for and how to use it?
EXIF Toolkit with Deluxe Viewer, File Renamer, Date Changer - all RAW formats
The Original EXIF Toolkit, an essential tool for amateur photographers and professionals alike.
PIE is a picture browser and viewer with exquisite photo metadata and file renaming features. It extracts EXIF information from JPG and RAW files and makes it available in a convenient and welcoming interface.
One part of the EXIF header is standardized and contains information such as date and time the picture was taken, shutter speed and aperture or wether the flash was used. But a lot of information such as program mode, white balance settings or lens data, is stored in the Makernote block, which is proprietary and can usually only be read with special software from the camera maker. PIE, however, contains the most extensive Makernote database on the market.
* PIE allows to edit metadata, add or delete tags, change EXIF date/time, lossless rotate and update embedded thumbnails, without destroying the Makernote data!
* PIE can automatically rename picture files keyed to the date and time as well as other photo information, handled by a filename mask which can be customized easily.
* Quick batch change of capture date/time, works with JPG and RAW formats.
* Complete metadata headers can be saved and restored, as well as removed from the pictures.
* Allows to remove Adobe XMP metadata.
* PIE is a very comfortable picture file manager. Move, copy, delete and rename picture files.
* PIE has a fast integrated picture viewer, naturally with image preloading, zooming and panning, as well as slide show features.
* PIE is simply the best way to transfer your images from digital camera memory cards to your computer. It moves or copies photos and videos, renames them as defined in the filename mask and rotates photos taken in portrait mode automatically.
Support for Sony .ARW .SR2, Canon .CRW .CR2, Adobe .DNG, Epson .ERF, Kodak .DCR .KDC, Mamiya .MEF, Minolta .MRW, Nikon .NEF, Olympus .ORF, Pentax .PEF, Fuji .RAF, Generic .RAW.
Download and install PIE safely and without concerns.
PIE is a software product developed by Picmeta Systems and it is listed in Graphics category under Graphics Tools. PIE is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run PIE on all modern Windows OS operating systems. PIE was last time updated on 30.08.2017 and it has 3,854 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install PIE safely and without concerns.
PIE user interface supports the following languages:
What do you think about PIE?