PDF Encryption Tool is listed in PDF category and made available by PDF Converter for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed PDF Encryption Tool. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
PDF Encryption Tool review by publisher PDF Converter:
What is PDF Encryption Tool software from PDF Converter, what is it used for and how to use it?
PDF Encryption Tool make pdf file more secure by making it password protected.
pdf encryption Tool is a an advanced and powerful program that allows you to encrypt (using standard 40-bit or 128-bit or AES encryption) existing PDFs, set permissions, add user and owner password. For example you can encrypt a PDF without allowing to print it. The button to print the file will be disabled in Acrobat Reader application, you can also encrypt a PDF to allow the user to read it only if he knows the correct password.
There two passwords you can apply to a PDF. The first is the owner password. Opening a PDF with this password will allow you full access to the PDF when a user password has been assigned as well. This means that even if printing was disabled you will still be able to print the PDF when using this password. No password will be prompted for when opening the PDF if you secure it with only an owner password. The second is the user password. Opening a PDF with this password will restrict you based on how the PDF was password protected (printing may be disabled, for instance).
PDF Encrypt Features
* Supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption.
* Supports AES encryption.
* Password protect opening of the document.
* Supports user password and owner password.
* Prevent printing of the document.
* Prevent copying of text/graphics.
* Prevent changes to the document.
* Supports add printing, copying and changing permissions to an encrypted PDF file.
* It can simple to use like a batch application to set permissions to every PDF in your archive.
* Set the document title, subject, author, keywords, creator to the encrypted PDF file(s).
* Easy to use.
* Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
* The speed of encryption is very fast.
* Supports command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts).
* Batch operation on many files from command line and windows version.
Download and install PDF Encryption Tool safely and without concerns.
PDF Encryption Tool is a software product developed by PDF Converter and it is listed in File category under PDF. PDF Encryption Tool is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run PDF Encryption Tool on all modern Windows OS operating systems. PDF Encryption Tool was last time updated on 10.12.2009 and it has 2,571 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install PDF Encryption Tool safely and without concerns.
PDF Encryption Tool Requirements
32MB RAM, 9MB Disk Space for installation
What do you think about PDF Encryption Tool?
PDF Encryption Tool awards