NetRCM is listed in Remote Control category and made available by Tesei Software for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed NetRCM. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
NetRCM is innovative product for administrators of local and corporate networks
NetRCM is innovative product for administrators of local and corporate networks and support services. The program has many features, most of them are unique.
- Acquiring detailed information about a remote computer including it's characteristics, information about the OS, current user, shared resources and operating memory.
- Management of access to USB Flash drives. The administrator can permit or forbid the usage of Flash drives at a remote computer.
- Console connection to a remote computer. The administrator can perform any OS commands and launch programs as if he's working directly at a remote computer in the CMD console.
- Process management. Displays running processes at a remote computer and allows finishing them.
- Remote shutdown, reboot of a computer and logging-off the user.
- File transfer. Allows uploading any file to a remote computer. The file can be launched from the console later.
- Messaging to a remote computer
- Pinging or trace routing for a selected computer directly from the program
All these functions are also available in batch processing. For example, you can upload files to several computers in one click and then launch them. Or block all USB Flash drives on all computers in the network. It's very useful and easy-to-do!
Download and install NetRCM
safely and without concerns.
NetRCM is a software product developed by Tesei Software and it is listed in Internet category under Remote Control. NetRCM is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run NetRCM on all modern Windows OS operating systems. NetRCM was last time updated on 06.02.2013 and it has 1,329 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install NetRCM safely and without concerns.
Intel/AMD processor at 500 MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM, 10MB available in the hard disk
Without registration NetRCM Server works in a demo-mode 30 days. Functionality of the program is not limited