Nero Video is listed in Video Editors category and made available by Nero AG for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed Nero Video. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Nero Video review by publisher Nero AG:
What is Nero Video software from Nero AG, what is it used for and how to use it?
Import, edit, create, play back, and stream your movie projects!
Nero Video 2019 boasts extensive features to bring even more action to your movies. Edit, create, stream, and play back your works of art quickly and easily. Use the brilliant full HD video-editing preview, edit videos on single or dual monitors, and now even export several individual shots from a long video in one go. Achieve genuine professional movies with 42 stunning 4K movie templates and dozens of 4K picture-in-picture effects, as well as tilt-shift effects, captions, transitions, fast and slow motion, typefaces, sound clips, and much more. Enjoy your movies on your smart TV, Xbox, or other media players in your home network via the free-of-charge Nero Streaming Player App.
By the way: all your recordings from camcorders, HD and 4K cameras, external hard drives, USB sticks, smartphones and tablets are quickly imported and stored in your media center. The free and improved Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync App ensures that videos and pictures are transferred wirelessly from your iOS or Android mobile device to your PC and vice versa in a flash.
- Easy dragging & dropping of files into Nero Video 2019 and automatic edit launch
- 4K support for importing, editing, and outputting files
- Playback of photos, videos, 4K (Ultra HD) movies, music and slide shows
- Burning of videos with professional 2D and 3D menus to DVD-Video and Blu-ray Discs*
- New Nero KnowHow App for free download as an interactive learning guide, with great tips and tricks for Windows 10, Windows 10 Phone, Android, and iOS
- Nero Streaming Player App for smartphones and tablets for streaming and playback
- Syncing of files to PC, laptop, tablet, and smartphone (Android and now iOS) with the Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync App for using offline
- Easy-to-organize and straightforward retrieval of video, photos, music and audio files in the universal media center Nero MediaHome
- A low price with great performance
- Nero MediaHome demo mode to get started quickly
Download and install Nero Video
safely and without concerns.
Nero Video is a software product developed by Nero AG and it is listed in Multimedia category under Video Editors. Nero Video is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run Nero Video on all modern Windows OS operating systems. Nero Video was last time updated on 27.11.2018 and it has 4,486 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install Nero Video safely and without concerns.
Nero Video Change info
Import Windows Live Movie Maker projects, Auto-add captured files to Nero MediaBrowser
Nero Video Requirements
2 GHz, 1 GB, 5 GB hard drive space, Microsoft DirectX 9.0
Nero Video Limitations
The Nero Trial version can be tested for 15 days after installation. No AVCHD, MPEG-4 and BD-AV authoring and playback supported. Exporting or burning video projects is limited to max. 30 seconds.
Nero Video Languages
Nero Video user interface supports the following languages:
English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian
What do you think about Nero Video?
Nero Video awards