multiAVCHD is listed in Other Video Tools category and made available by Dean Kasabow for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed multiAVCHD. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Combine multiple AVCHD/BD folders and AVC MKV, TS or M2TS files into a single structure
This program is for those of you, who want to:
* put up to 252 different files (MPEG2, Quicktime MOV, MKV/AVC, M2TS/MTS, TS, M2V, VC1, 264, MP4, MPLS, IFO) or AVCHD / BluRay / DVD / VIDEO_TS folders
in one place and navigate all these via nice 1080p top menu:
- LIST MENU: 18 pages x 14 titles, or
- THUMBNAIL MENU: 36 pages x 7 titles, or
- XMB style MENU: up-to 252 scrollable titles (similar to Playstation3 cross-media-bar XMB)
- NO MENU: 252 directly selectable titles during playback
* transfer their DVD backups without reencoding into Blu-ray or AVCHD format (DVD menu is not imported)
* watch their BluRay Disc backups without reencoding (PS3) (just select your movie M2TS file from the original BDMV\STREAM folder (the largest one) and use it with multiAVCHD; you can put .srt subtitles in the same folder, named 000XX.srt where 000XX is your M2TS file). multiAVCHD will split it in 4GB chunks, so you'll be able to transfer it to your external USB disk or USB flash drive. You can also remove audio tracks and add your own (external) tracks to keep final size smaller or reencode existing HD audio tracks to much smaller (but quality) AC3 audio tracks. 20GB bluray disk movie takes about 10-20 minutes to be transferred to an AVCHD compatible folder, playable in any BD (BluRay Disk Player) or Playstation 3.
Download and install multiAVCHD
safely and without concerns.
multiAVCHD is a software product developed by Dean Kasabow and it is listed in Multimedia category under Other Video Tools. multiAVCHD is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run multiAVCHD on all modern Windows OS operating systems. multiAVCHD was last time updated on 19.08.2009 and it has 9,463 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install multiAVCHD safely and without concerns.