mtPaint is listed in Graphics Editors category and made available by Mark Tyler for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed mtPaint. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
mtPaint review by publisher Mark Tyler:
What is mtPaint software from Mark Tyler, what is it used for and how to use it?
A simple painting program that will help you easily create pixel art and manipulate digital photos
· Toggle the toolbars on or off at the touch of a button.
· Horizontal or vertical split view mode.
· Pixel grid for guidance at high levels of zoom.
· Move the mouse pointer with exact precision using the arrow keys.
· Extensive shortcut keys used to improve productivity.
· 12 Image clipboard.
· Up to 1000 undo steps.
· Zoom levels between 10% and 2000%.
· Pan window for quickly navigating a large image, or at a high zoom.
· Browse different files passed at the command line.
· Translations: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Taiwanese), Czech, English (UK), French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Slovak, Spanish, Turkish.
· Use a pressure sensitive graphics tablet.
· Limit memory used for undo images.
· Grab screenshots.
· Edit indexed palette or RGB images.
· Save and load BMP, GIF, JPEG, LSS, PNG, TGA, TIFF, XPM, XBM files.
· Extensive palette features - load, save, sort, edit, posterize, quantize, remove duplicate colours, remove unused colours, colour protection, palette shifting.
· Image channels: Alpha, Selection, Mask. All saved to a PNG file.
· Up to 100 layers.
· Create animations by moving layers, or shifting palettes.
· Create animated GIF's using Gifsicle.
· 81 brush presets.
· 100 brush patterns.
· User defined gradients.
· Copy and paste using rectangle or polygon shapes.
· Tools to shuffle pixels, flood fill, draw straight lines, smudge, clone, paste text, draw/fill rectangle/ellipses.
· Quickly transform image gamma, brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, posterize from a single dialog, and preview the results in real time.
· Apply various effects such as invert, greyscale, isometric transformations, edge detect, sharpen, unsharp mask, soften, Gaussian blur, emboss, bacteria.
· Use gamma correction on effects to improve the quality of various effects.
· Crop at the touch of a button.
· Resize the canvas.
· Rescale the canvas, enlarging or reducing, using several filter methods
Download and install mtPaint safely and without concerns.
mtPaint is a software product developed by Mark Tyler and it is listed in Graphics category under Graphics Editors. mtPaint is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run mtPaint on all modern Windows OS operating systems. mtPaint was last time updated on 07.01.2008 and it has 3,798 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install mtPaint safely and without concerns.
What do you think about mtPaint?