Microsoft Core XML Services is listed in Other Programming Tools category and made available by Microsoft for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed Microsoft Core XML Services. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Microsoft Core XML Services review by publisher Microsoft:
What is Microsoft Core XML Services software from Microsoft, what is it used for and how to use it?
It offers client and server-safe components for XML over HTTP
MSXML 6.0 (MSXML6) has improved reliability, security, conformance with the XML 1.0 and XML Schema 1.0 W3C Recommendations, and compatibility with System.Xml 2.0.
The Microsoft Core XML Services (MSXML) 6.0 package provides standards-conformant implementations of:
- XML 1.0 (DOM & SAX2 APIs)
- XML Schema (XSD) 1.0
- XPath 1.0
- XSLT 1.0
In addition, it offers client and server-safe components for XML over HTTP. MSXML6 is also the first version of MSXML to provide a 64-bit redistributable package.
MSXML6 has made significant improvements over previous versions of MSXML in the following areas:
- Reliability - MSXML6 has addressed a significant number of stability issues particularly in resource-constrained scenarios.
- Security – MSXML6 uses the principle of “off-by-default” to make loading XML data from anonymous or untrusted sources more secure. This may mean that upgrades from MSXML3 and MSXML4 will need to re-configure the MSXML6 components using SetProperty and/or SetFeature as appropriate.
- W3C Conformance and System.Xml 2.0 Compatibility – MSXML6 has gone through extensive testing and a number of issues have been addressed to improve W3C conformance and System.Xml 2.0 compatibility particularly in terms of the XML Schema 1.0 Recommendation.
MSXML6 is intended as an upgrade path for existing MSXML3 and MSXML4 users except for users that leverage some of the older ProgIDs and technologies in MSXML3 and MSXML4. The following are not supported in MSXML6:
- XML Data Islands
- XMLHTTP10, DOMDocument10, FreeThreadedDOMDocument10
- XDR Schemas
Download and install Microsoft Core XML Services safely and without concerns.
Microsoft Core XML Services is a software product developed by Microsoft and it is listed in Programming category under Other Programming Tools. Microsoft Core XML Services is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run Microsoft Core XML Services on all modern Windows OS operating systems. Microsoft Core XML Services was last time updated on 08.11.2008 and it has 2,629 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install Microsoft Core XML Services safely and without concerns.
What do you think about Microsoft Core XML Services?
Microsoft Core XML Services awards