Lame Front-End is listed in Audio CD Rippers/Encoders/Codecs category and made available by Jacek Pazera for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed Lame Front-End. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Lame Front-End review by publisher Jacek Pazera:
What is Lame Front-End software from Jacek Pazera, what is it used for and how to use it?
Lame Front-End is a graphical interface for fameous MP3 encoder / decoder - Lame.
Lame Front-End is a graphical interface for the popular and very fast MP3 encoder and decoder - LAME. It offers easy access to all LAME parameters without the need for command line usage.
The program offers a simple mode (for beginners), which was designed according to the LAME authors guidelines (http://lame.sourceforge.net/lame_ui_example.php), and an advanced mode which reveals additional expert options.
Lame Front-End can work in batch mode, so it can be used by external applications to encoding/decoding files, e.g. by Exact Audio Copy, CDex.
The application is designed for LAME 3.98.2 - the last stable release version in January 2009.
The most important features of the Lame Front-End:
* Converting WAV, PCM, AIFF, RAW files to MP3 (encoding).
* Converting MP3, MP2, MP1 files to WAV (decoding).
* Two modes: Simple for beginners, Expert for advanced users.
* Saving ID3v2 tags in the MP3 files.
* Integration with the Windows Explorer. Program adds a command Open with Lame Front-End to the context menu for supported files.
* Saving and loading LAME parameters.
* Small, easy to use and don't need any installation.
* Supported languages: english, german, italian, japanese, polish, russian.
* 100% freeware (for private and commercial use). There are no limitations, adware, spyware etc.
Download and install Lame Front-End safely and without concerns.
Lame Front-End is a software product developed by Jacek Pazera and it is listed in Audio category under Audio CD Rippers/Encoders/Codecs. Lame Front-End is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run Lame Front-End on all modern Windows OS operating systems. Lame Front-End was last time updated on 15.03.2013 and it has 5,725 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install Lame Front-End safely and without concerns.
Lame Front-End Languages
Lame Front-End user interface supports the following languages:
What do you think about Lame Front-End?
Lame Front-End awards
Lame Front-End 1.8 (15.03.2013)
Lame Front-End 1.7 (05.12.2011)