Jukes is listed in Audio Players category and made available by Melloware for Windows NT/2K/XP/2003. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed Jukes. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Jukes review by publisher Melloware:
What is Jukes software from Melloware, what is it used for and how to use it?
This software is a cross platform music organizer and player
Here are some key features of "Jukes":
· Full support of ID3 v2.4 MP3 tags.
· Full support of MP3, OGG Vorbis, FLAC, Monkey Audio APE, and SPEEX
· Automatic creation of database if not found. No more proprietary use of MS Access.
· Ability to display/sort your discs and tracks anyway you want. Lets you order discs by year, bitrate, name etc. Tracks by track number, or bitrate, or alphabetically.
· Highlights any disc or tracks added within the last XX days. This allows ew editions to stand out in large collections.
· Filter by Genre, Years, Bitrates and
most recently added albums
· Disc Cleaner to remove discs that no longer exist in storage from the database. Useful for people that use IPods or Archos Jukeboxes as their storage.
· Inline editing of artists, discs, tracks rather than the old click to open a new window metaphor.
· Ability to import and export preferences.
· File renaming based on a user defined regular expression. So you can name your files 01-Track1.mp3 or 01 - Track1 - 128kbps.mp3 or Track1 - 01.mp3
· Web Search to retrieve disc cover, year, track names, and artist and disc name using Amazon.com Web Service.
· Advanced search to find tracks. Fuzzy text search as well as by year, genre, bitrate.
· Ability to export search results as CSV files for ad-hoc reporting.
· WINDOWS ONLY: Tray icon for easy access, single click pause/play, mouse wheel click to advance next song.
· WINDOWS ONLY: Ability to listen to Intellitype commands Pause Play Stop found on newer keyboards.
· WINDOWS ONLY: Window+J key combination shows/hides the Jukes no matter where you are in Windows using global Hotkey
· History is kept for a session so all songs played during a session can be saved as a playlist.
· Correct title casing. Old Jukes: Can'T Get To 5Th Street. New Jukes: Can't Get To 5th Street
· Playlists can be saved as Winamp .m3u files.
· Playlists can be saved as XSPF playlist as described here: xspf.org
· When more than one image is found per album the largest image is selected.
· Forced artist/album directory structure no longer applies. Jukes recursively looks below all subdirectories looking for folders than contain music files.
· When searching in the treeview the search no wraps unlike the old Jukes.
· Any album image can be clicked on to take you to the album. Mousewheel click on album cover queues that album.
· Album cover displays can be sized according to your taste or monitor size.
· Database backup tool for compacting and zipping up your database.
· Global Location Change tool for updating your database if you move your collection from c:music to d:music or anywhere else.
Download and install Jukes safely and without concerns.
Jukes is a software product developed by Melloware and it is listed in Audio category under Audio Players. Jukes is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run Jukes on Windows NT/2K/XP/2003 operating systems. Jukes was last time updated on 11.01.2008 and it has 3,925 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install Jukes safely and without concerns.
Java 6 or newer
What do you think about Jukes?