JTouch is listed in Other Internet Related category and made available by Eugene Adell for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed JTouch. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
JTouch review by publisher Eugene Adell:
What is JTouch software from Eugene Adell, what is it used for and how to use it?
A simple HTTP browser to help you with your work
JTouch is an easy-to-use Java HTTP browser designed with a Swing GUI. This tool supports IBM and SUN JSSE, low level SSL configuration, authentication, cookies, and custom headers.
This a good tool for debugging proxies, web servers, and automating complex page checking.
Here are some key features of "JTouch":
· HTTP keep-alive
· fully customizable requests with headers and body
· web server & proxy authentication in Basic & Digest
· full cookie support for Netscape and v1
· low level time stamps logging, then we know where is the latency (network, web server, proxy)
Specific SSL features:
· SSL provider pluggability with SUN and IBM
· low level SSL configuration (SSL version and cipher suites)
· configurable trust store
· web server certificate can be saved to a file (in order to update a keystore later)
· SSL random can be downgraded to zero security for speeding up SSL handshakes
· check all cipher suites against a webserver in order to know its security compliance
Download and install JTouch safely and without concerns.
JTouch is a software product developed by Eugene Adell and it is listed in Internet category under Other Internet Related. JTouch is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run JTouch on all modern Windows OS operating systems. JTouch was last time updated on 28.09.2011 and it has 1,969 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install JTouch safely and without concerns.
What do you think about JTouch?