JTelegraph is listed in Other Programming Tools category and made available by Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed JTelegraph. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
JTelegraph review by publisher Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda:
What is JTelegraph software from Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda, what is it used for and how to use it?
Java-based libraries for message notifications
JTelegraph is a small and handy library created in order to provide messaging notification features to Java applications.
This library can be used as a replacement for modal message boxes.
Here are some key features of "JTelegraph":
· Easy setup and use, no complicated procedures. With only three lines of code, your application will be able to display message notifications.
· A small yet powerful library. The code itself is optimized, the payload refers to the image icons.
· Multiple messages notifications support. This is done through a message notification queue manager.
· Platform independent, runs everywhere. Thanks to Java, you'll be able to run this wherever there's a Java Virtual Machine.
· 100% pure Java library. No external system calls. Write once, run everywhere. Portability matters.
Download and install JTelegraph safely and without concerns.
JTelegraph is a software product developed by Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda and it is listed in Programming category under Other Programming Tools. JTelegraph is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run JTelegraph on all modern Windows OS operating systems. JTelegraph was last time updated on 27.06.2011 and it has 1,325 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install JTelegraph safely and without concerns.
What do you think about JTelegraph?