jPDFWeb is listed in PDF category and made available by Qoppa Software, LLC for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed jPDFWeb. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Convert PDF documents to HTML5/SVG and serve directly to browser
jPDFWeb is a Java library to convert PDF documents to SVG / HTML5. The library can save to the local file system or to an output stream to be able to serve the document directly to a client browser when working within a J2EE server.
jPDFWeb is built on top of Qoppas proprietary PDF technology so you do not have to install any third party software or drivers. Since it is written in Java, it allows your application to remain platform independent and run on Windows, Linux, Unix (Solaris, HP UX, IBM AIX), Mac OS X and any other platform that supports the Java run-time environment.
- Convert PDF Documents to HTML5 / SVG
- Convert Text Output searchable text
- Preserve fonts in original PDF
- Convert Images Preserve image resolution in original PDF
- Color images are converted to JPEG
- Black and white images or with transparency are converted to PNG
- Export Page Thumbnails
- Convert Annotations, Links and Form Field Data
- Support for CJK fonts
- Support for latest PDF format
- Save to file system or to Java output streams
- Works on Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac OS X (100% Java)
- Tested on JDK 1.6.37 and above
Download and install jPDFWeb
safely and without concerns.
jPDFWeb is a software product developed by Qoppa Software, LLC and it is listed in File category under PDF. jPDFWeb is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run jPDFWeb on all modern Windows OS operating systems. jPDFWeb was last time updated on 28.10.2019 and it has 1,449 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install jPDFWeb safely and without concerns.