JMP3Renamer is listed in Tag Editors category and made available by Henrik Niehaus for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed JMP3Renamer. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
JMP3Renamer review by publisher Henrik Niehaus:
What is JMP3Renamer software from Henrik Niehaus, what is it used for and how to use it?
Rename your audio files with this tool
JMP3Renamer is a Java based application designed to enable users to renamer or tag your audio files with ease. It supports automatic assignment of the data to the files and magic cookies to specify the filename format.
Here are some key features of "JMP3Renamer":
· PluginManager - With the PluginManager you may install new plugins, delete currently installed ones or update outdated plugins
· Options - A dialog with many settings lets you customize JMP3Renamer for your needs
· Languages - JMP3Renamer supports different languages At the moment that are german, english, french and spanish
· MagicCookies - MagicCookies are wildcards, which can be used to specify the format of the filename
· Logging - The quantity and importance of JMP3Renamer's output can be specified Furthermore you may specify a file, into which the output should be written
· Online-Help - the help describes the user interface and comes with a step-by-step instruction
· Text-Functions - If you have data for renaming, you can edit single datasets manually or use the integrated text functions, which are for example converting words to UPPERCASE, lowercase or specifying the leading zeros for the tracknumber of a song
· Datasets - Represent the information which belong to a file You can view and edit these datasets for any file
· AutoSort - JMP3Renamer can assign the datasets to the files automatically That prevents you from long, borring manually assigning AutoSort performs in 90% of all cases If there are mistakes, you can change the assignment manually
· PlugIns - let the core of JMP3Renamer stay small and fexible You have the possibility to install only plugins, you want to use This saves time at the installation and JMP3Renamer doesn't become a complex, hard to use application
· FilePlugins - Through FilePlugins JMP3Renamer gets the capability to open files with the according suffix and to read and write meta information Let's have a look at the Mp3-Plugin Is it installed, JMP3Renamer can open Mp3s and read and write ID3-Tags (Version 11 and 23) If no FilePlugin is installed, JMP3Renamer is useless, because no files can be selected for renaming
· DataPlugins - Through DataPlugins you can get the information / data needed for renaming your files There are different plugins available, like a FreeDB Reader, or a plugin for extracting data from the files' tag
· GeneralPlugins - Through GeneralPlugins you can extend JMP3Renamer with any functionality Think of a version checker, a player- or encoder-plugin
Download and install JMP3Renamer safely and without concerns.
JMP3Renamer is a software product developed by Henrik Niehaus and it is listed in Audio category under Tag Editors. JMP3Renamer is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run JMP3Renamer on all modern Windows OS operating systems. JMP3Renamer was last time updated on 01.03.2015 and it has 3,606 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install JMP3Renamer safely and without concerns.
What do you think about JMP3Renamer?