JavaRa is listed in Other System Tools category and made available by Paul McLain for Windows NT/98/XP. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed JavaRa. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
JavaRa review by publisher Paul McLain:
What is JavaRa software from Paul McLain, what is it used for and how to use it?
Update the Java JRE and remove older versions of the JRE at the click of a button.
What JavaRa does is to check if your computer has the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE). If the version you have installed has been superseded by a newer version the program will download and install this newer version for you, by running Java’s update program. JavaRa then allows you to remove all possible older versions of this program.
This will ensure that the security of your computer is enhanced and extra space on your hard disk is created.
Download and install JavaRa safely and without concerns.
JavaRa is a software product developed by Paul McLain and it is listed in System category under Other System Tools. JavaRa is licensed as JavaRa. You can run JavaRa on Windows NT/98/XP operating systems. JavaRa was last time updated on 03.06.2013 and it has 4,271 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install JavaRa safely and without concerns.
JavaRa Change info
[19jun08] JavaRa 1.07
- [Changed] License. Now licensed under the GNU GPL v2. See http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html
- [Added] --removeSDM command line option
- [Added] -p and --purgefiles. You can now delete useless JRE logfiles silently
- [Added] --runsilent and -r as other -runsilent options
- [Added] Option to remove the Sun Download Manager
- [Added] Option to open JavaRa logfile from Additional Tasks dialog
- [Added] Timestamps in JavaRa logfile
What do you think about JavaRa?