Jailer is listed in Other Programming Tools category and made available by Ralf Wisser for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed Jailer. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Jailer review by publisher Ralf Wisser:
What is Jailer software from Ralf Wisser, what is it used for and how to use it?
A powerful Java-based data export and extraction tool
Jailer is a tool for database subsetting and sampling, schema browsing, and rendering. Jailer exports consistent, referentially intact row-sets from relational databases.
Jailer will allow you to easily remove obsolete data without violating integrity. Jailer is DBMS agnostic, platform independent, and generates DbUnit datasets, topologically sorted SQL-DML, and hierarchically structured XML
Here are some key features of "Jailer":
· Exports consistent and referentially intact row-sets from your productive database and imports the data into your development and test environment.
· Improves database performance by removing and archiving obsolete data without violating integrity.
· Mass data export to XML and SQL.
· Generates hierarchically structured XML and topologically sorted SQL-DML.
· Open Source. Entirely written in Java. Platform independent. DBMS agnostic.
· Java JRE 5 or above
· R-DBMS with JDBC-driver
What's New in This Release:
· Extended row limits in Data Browser
· Reduced memory footprint
Download and install Jailer safely and without concerns.
Jailer is a software product developed by Ralf Wisser and it is listed in Programming category under Other Programming Tools. Jailer is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run Jailer on all modern Windows OS operating systems. Jailer was last time updated on 22.04.2017 and it has 2,075 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install Jailer safely and without concerns.
What do you think about Jailer?