iGetting Audio is listed in Audio Editors and Recorders category and made available by Tenorshare Co., Ltd. for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed iGetting Audio. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Record audio from any online stream, indentify music info, and make ringtone.
Tenorshare iGetting Audio is a super easy audio-recording software. This streaming audio capture software allows users to capture favorite songs, webinar, audio stream from radio stations, online or local movie and online music sites including Pandora, BBC Radio, AOL, YouTube and much more. It also records your voice and other sounds via microphone. After recording, details like artist, album, genre will be intelligently indentified to each music file. Users can make ringtones from audio files, sync music to iTunes or share songs on MP3 player and other popular potable media playback device.
Key Features of Tenorshare iGeeting Audio:
1. Capture online audio quite good. It works quite well with all popular online radio websites. Such as iTunes Radio, BBC Radio Audio, AOL Music, Pandora, GUBA, etc.
2. Record audio from local video or movie easly.
3. Record voice from microphone or other built-in input audio stream including Skype calls, etc.
4. Automatically indentify music information such as the title, artist, album, track number and more.
5. Being able to skip silence while recording sound.
6. Intelligently filter audio when the time is less than what you have set.
7. Customize ringtones from audio files as you like. Arbitrarily select specified length clips.
8. Various output formats supported. Such as WMA, MP3, AAC, M4A, OGG, WAV, APE, FLAC, etc.
9. One-click to sync the recorded audio to iTunes to let users enjoy them on iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Download and install iGetting Audio
safely and without concerns.
iGetting Audio is a software product developed by Tenorshare Co., Ltd. and it is listed in Audio category under Audio Editors and Recorders. iGetting Audio is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run iGetting Audio on all modern Windows OS operating systems. iGetting Audio was last time updated on 29.04.2015 and it has 1,270 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install iGetting Audio safely and without concerns.
800MHZ or above (1 GHZ is recommended)Processor; 512 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended) RAM;
The trial version will expire in 7 days. It only identifies 10 music tracks in total.