IBM - Hitachi Feature Tool is listed in Hard Disk Tools category and made available by Hitachi for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed IBM - Hitachi Feature Tool. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
IBM - Hitachi Feature Tool review by publisher Hitachi:
What is IBM - Hitachi Feature Tool software from Hitachi, what is it used for and how to use it?
IBM - Hitachi Feature Tool helps you to control some of the features in newer Hitachi drives
Here are some key features of "IBM - Hitachi Feature Tool":
· Enable or disable the read-ahead or write cache.
Change the drive Automatic Acoustic Management settings to the:
· Lowest acoustic emanation setting (Quiet Seek Mode), or
· Maximum performance level (Normal Seek Mode).
· Change the predefined capacity of the drive. This option can be used in situations where there is a BIOS limitation and the drive is not recognized. See the Users Guide for specific details.
· Switch the Ultra DMA mode (replaces the IBMATASW utility)
· Change Advanced Power Mode - allows you to change between the lowest power consumption and the highest power consumption (maximum performance level).
· Show Drive Temperature - shows the current drive temperature in Celsius and Farenheit.
Download and install IBM - Hitachi Feature Tool safely and without concerns.
IBM - Hitachi Feature Tool is a software product developed by Hitachi and it is listed in Disk category under Hard Disk Tools. IBM - Hitachi Feature Tool is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run IBM - Hitachi Feature Tool on all modern Windows OS operating systems. IBM - Hitachi Feature Tool was last time updated on 23.10.2009 and it has 5,647 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install IBM - Hitachi Feature Tool safely and without concerns.
What do you think about IBM - Hitachi Feature Tool?
IBM - Hitachi Feature Tool awards