HydraMouse is listed in System Tweak category and made available by Novica Paunovic for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed HydraMouse. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
HydraMouse review by publisher Novica Paunovic:
What is HydraMouse software from Novica Paunovic, what is it used for and how to use it?
HydraMouse assigns various actions to the buttons of your mouse (button remapping), even if it has more than 5 buttons!
HydraMouse enables you to assign various actions to the buttons of your mouse. It is the only program in the world which can work not only with mice with up to 5 buttons, but also with many models of multi-button mice.
Key features of HydraMouse:
* You can assign actions such as hotkeys, some of more than 100 HydraMouse's predefined actions, or macros in the form of: Alt+F, U, Wait 50 ms, TAB, Enter...
* You can assign actions to mouse buttons, combinations of mouse buttons, combinations of keyboard keys and mouse buttons.
* You may use several events for each button: Down, Up, Click, and Double-Click. For instance, you may assign different actions to Left+Right_Down and Left+Right_DblClick...
* You can assign actions for each application individually, or system wide.
* You can assign different actions to different sequences of mouse buttons, e.g., one to Left+Middle and another to Middle+Left.
* You can specify that a mouse button executes alternative actions if it is clicked on an application's Title bar or the Windows Taskbar...
Some of the incredibly useful HydraMouse actions:
* Right+Left: Show/Hide Desktop (how many times have you done this, searching for that small "Show Desktop" icon?).
* Right+Middle: BOSS! (minimize the current application and open some serious document).
* Left+Wheel: Back/Forward in browsers or Windows Explorer (even if you don't have a fancy multi-button mouse).
* Right+Wheel: Page Down/Up (fast scrolling of longer pages).
* Middle (in Windows Explorer): Go to the parent folder.
* Middle (over an application's Titlebar): Disable/Enable Close Button on applications (how many times have you accidentally closed something you didn't intend to?).
* Middle (over the Windows Taskbar): Close Application in Taskbar (for quick closing, if you don't like unnecessary clicking).
Of course, you can do so much more by assigning to mouse buttons your favorite hotkeys in your favorite applications or games.
Download and install HydraMouse safely and without concerns.
HydraMouse is a software product developed by Novica Paunovic and it is listed in Tweak category under System Tweak. HydraMouse is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run HydraMouse on all modern Windows OS operating systems. HydraMouse was last time updated on 30.05.2011 and it has 1,625 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install HydraMouse safely and without concerns.
Some more powerful features are not available in the free version.
What do you think about HydraMouse?