HWMonitor is listed in System Info category and made available by CPUID for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed HWMonitor. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
HWMonitor review by publisher CPUID:
What is HWMonitor software from CPUID, what is it used for and how to use it?
A hardware monitoring software that will read the system's main health sensors
CPUs on-die temperature sensors
· Intel Core Duo/Core 2 Duo Digital Thermal Sensor.
· AMD Athlon 64 Thermal Sensor.
On-board sensor ICs
· Winbond W83781D, W83627HF, W83697HF, W83791D, W83627THF, W83627EHF, W83627DHG.
· ITE IT8705, IT8712, IT8716, IT8718.
· Asus AS99127, ASB100.
· SMSC EMC6D102, EMC6D103.
· Analog Device ADM1030, AMD1031, ADT7475.
· Fintek F71805, F71862, F71872, F71882.
Customized hardware monitors
· ABIT uGuru 2003 and uGuru 2005.
· Gigabyte ODIN power supplies monitoring.
Hard drive monitoring
· SMART temperature.
Video card monitoring
· NVIDIA and ATI GPUs temperature.
Download and install HWMonitor safely and without concerns.
HWMonitor is a software product developed by CPUID and it is listed in System category under System Info. HWMonitor is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run HWMonitor on all modern Windows OS operating systems. HWMonitor was last time updated on 05.05.2009 and it has 3,693 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install HWMonitor safely and without concerns.
What do you think about HWMonitor?