GroIMP is listed in Graphics Editors category and made available by Lehrstuhl Grafische Systeme for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed GroIMP. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
GroIMP review by publisher Lehrstuhl Grafische Systeme:
What is GroIMP software from Lehrstuhl Grafische Systeme, what is it used for and how to use it?
Key features of GroIMP:
· Interactive editing of scenes
· Rich set of 3D objects, including primitives, NURBS curves and surfaces, height fields
· Material options like colours, textures
· Real-time rendering using OpenGL
· Export to POV-Ray, a free ray-tracer
· Export to DXF, partial export to VRML/X3D
· The built-in raytracer Twilight renders the scene
· A light-model based on the built-in raytracer computes the distribution of light within a scene
Download and install GroIMP safely and without concerns.
GroIMP is a software product developed by Lehrstuhl Grafische Systeme and it is listed in Graphics category under Graphics Editors. GroIMP is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run GroIMP on all modern Windows OS operating systems. GroIMP was last time updated on 01.05.2010 and it has 1,840 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install GroIMP safely and without concerns.
What do you think about GroIMP?