gretl is listed in Educational category and made available by Allin Cottrell & Riccardo for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed gretl. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Econometric analysis made easy
gretl is an easy to use, complex software package designed to help you with the econometric analysis.
The supported formats include: own XML data files; Comma Separated Values; Excel, Gnumeric and Open Document worksheets; Stata .dta files; SPSS .sav files; Eviews workfiles; JMulTi data files; own format binary databases (allowing mixed data frequencies and series lengths), RATS 4 databases and PC-Give databases.
Here are some key features of "gretl":
· Easy intuitive interface (now in French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, German, Basque, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Czech as well as English)
· A wide variety of estimators: least squares, maximum likelihood, GMM; single-equation and system methods
· Time series methods: ARMA, GARCH, VARs and VECMs, unit-root and cointegration tests, etc.
· Output models as LaTeX files, in tabular or equation format
· Integrated scripting language: enter commands either via the gui or via script
· Command loop structure for Monte Carlo simulations and iterative estimation procedures
· GUI controller for fine-tuning Gnuplot graphs
Download and install gretl
safely and without concerns.
gretl is a software product developed by Allin Cottrell & Riccardo and it is listed in Other category under Educational. gretl is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run gretl on all modern Windows OS operating systems. gretl was last time updated on 06.08.2014 and it has 3,507 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install gretl safely and without concerns.