is open source graph visualization software. Graph visualization is a way of representing structural information as diagrams of abstract graphs and networks.
It has important applications in networking, bioinformatics, software engineering, database and web design, machine learning, and in visual interfaces for other technical domains. It also has web and interactive graphical interfaces, and auxiliary applications, libraries, and language bindings.
layout programs take descriptions of graphs in an easy text language, and make diagrams in useful formats, like images and SVG for web pages; PDF or Postscript for inclusion in other documents; or display in an interactive graph browser.
has many useful features for concrete diagrams, like options for colors, fonts, tabular node layouts, line styles, hyperlinks, and custom shapes.
Download and install Graphviz
safely and without concerns.
Graphviz highlights and features:
- Takes descriptions of graphs in a simple text language and makes you diagrams in various helpful formats (Pictures and SVG for web pages, Postscript for PDF and other relevant docs, GXL, XML, etc.).
- Several interactive graphical interfaces for you to choose from.
- Can export to these formats: PNG, BMP, JPG, EPS, PDF, metafile, PS2, TIFF and more
- Language bindings.
- A number of auxiliary tools.
- Lets you customize the color, font, tabular node layout, line styles, hyperlinks, and custom shapes of your graphs.
- Lets you choose between creating your graphs from an external data source or create and edit them manually.
- Lets you create graphs from raw text files.
- Allows you to create text files within a graphical editor.
- An interface that is extremely simple to navigate and use.
- Open source so you can customize the program to your individual needs.
- Free to download and install on your system.