FreeCommander is listed in File Managers category and made available by Marek Jasinski for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed FreeCommander. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
FreeCommander review by publisher Marek Jasinski:
What is FreeCommander software from Marek Jasinski, what is it used for and how to use it?
FreeCommander is an easy-to-use alternative to the standard windows file manager.
Here are some key features of "FreeCommander":
· Dual-panel technology
· Optional tree view for each panel
· Built in file viewer to view files in hex, binary, text or image format
· File viewer inside archives too
· Built in archive handling: ZIP (read, write), CAB (read, write), RAR (read)
· Nested archive handling
· Easy access to system folders, control panel, desktop and start menu
· Copy, move, delete, rename files and folders
· Wipe files
· Create and verify MD5 checksums
· File splitting
· File properties and context menu
· Calculation of folder size
· Folder comparison / synchronization
· Modification of file date and attributes
· Folder / program favorites
· File searching (inside archive too)
· File filters for display
· DOS command line
· Multiple language support
Download and install FreeCommander safely and without concerns.
FreeCommander is a software product developed by Marek Jasinski and it is listed in File category under File Managers. FreeCommander is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run FreeCommander on all modern Windows OS operating systems. FreeCommander was last time updated on 28.12.2013 and it has 6,212 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install FreeCommander safely and without concerns.
What do you think about FreeCommander?