FlashFXP is listed in FTP Clients category and made available by Flash FXP for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed FlashFXP. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
FlashFXP review by publisher Flash FXP:
What is FlashFXP software from Flash FXP, what is it used for and how to use it?
A powerful and very popular FTP & FXP Clien
Using the FTP protocol, you can transfer files from remote servers to your computer, or even to another remote server. FlashFXP makes it easy to update your Web site, download files from the company server, or even download files from the internet that always seem to fail using your Web browser.
It allows you to transfer files between two sites (FXP), resume incomplete downloads, synchronize directories, schedule multiple tasks, and more.
Here are some key features of "FlashFXP":
· Fully tested and supports gigabit speeds (including Jumbo Frames)
· MODE Z support for on-the-fly streaming compression.
· Support for FEAT and "stat -l" fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
· Download and upload speed limiting. Save some of your bandwidth for browsing the web.
· Advanced Skip list.
· Optional caching of remote directory lists.
· Includes OpenSSL Libraries 0.9.7g.
· Automatic support for One Time Password (OTP) S/KEY.
· Strong encryption (Blowfish) can be applied to the site manager to protect your information.
· Connect to sites using SSL/TLS encryption for added security.
· SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) Transfers.
· Site to Site (FXP) Transfers.
· Fully recursive file transferring (uploading, downloading, site to site).
· Firewall support, allowing you to define a set range of local ports, or bind to a specific IP.
· FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4, 5 support. (WinGate, WinProxy, MS Proxy, etc).
· Internal ident server.
· Per Site Connectivity modes support.
· PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
· Simple (FTP-Only) and Advanced (FXP) views.
· Advanced queue control.
· Transfer Graph (only ftp transfer speeds can be graphed).
· Multi-Proxy Server Manager.
· Synchronized browsing allows webmasters to keep local and remote directly listings in synch while browsing.
· Internal Schedule (Transfer or Stop a queue at a specific time).
· Enhanced drag-and-drop functionality.
· Import site listings from Cute FTP, WS_FTP, FTP Explorer, LeapFTP, and Bullet Proof. Including passwords!.
· Optional displaying of Owner/Groups/Attrib.
· Site Stats, keeps track of your uploads/downloads and overall totals.
· Minimizes to system tray.
· List hidden files.
· Folder Bookmarks to provide one click access to any folder.
· Quick backup/restore of all sites/settings.
· Internal text editor for quick edits.
· Advanced Options
· Remote FTP file search.
· Custom file highlighting; display file masks in user defined colors.
· Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
· Grouped SITE custom commands.
· Priority transfer list.
· Time Zone setting for Site Manager.
· Selective Transfer feature (transfer only images or just php files).
· Bug report wizard, bug reports are now sent via http to our website rather than over email.
· Roll back on resumed file transfer to prevent corruption.
· Automatically reconnect and resume a transfer from where it left off if the connection is lost or no data is received for a specified period of time.
· Transfer files of all sizes, no 2gb/4gb size limit like some ftp clients.
· Anti-idle keeps connection active.
Download and install FlashFXP safely and without concerns.
FlashFXP is a software product developed by Flash FXP and it is listed in Internet category under FTP Clients. FlashFXP is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run FlashFXP on all modern Windows OS operating systems. FlashFXP was last time updated on 20.11.2008 and it has 3,342 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install FlashFXP safely and without concerns.
What do you think about FlashFXP?