eCover Engineer is listed in Graphics Editors category and made available by Adolix for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed eCover Engineer. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Create professional ebook covers, CD covers, DVD covers and software box covers.
Create professional ebook covers, CD covers, DVD covers and software box covers. Edit pictures using eCover Engineer's build in image editor and use one of our 100 free templates.
- Can create ecovers for software box, ebooks, magazines, notebooks, business cards, screenshots, vista software box and VHS tape
- Real-time 3D Editing and Rendering
- High image quality
- Ability to import BMP, JPG, GIF, PSD and other file formats
- Ability to resize the width, height and depth of the software box
- Ability to rotate, roll and resize the cover
- Camera rotation / movement. Users can rotate the camera along its X, Y and Z axis relative to the center of the cover
- Light source rotation / movement. Now users can rotate the camera along its X, Y and Z axis relative to the center of the cover
- Shadow effect
- Ability to specify floor's texture and background color
- Ability to show / hide the shadow and the light source
- Ability to specify the light color, which will affect the look of the cover
- Ability to show the X, Y, Z axes, which helps to a better positioning of the light source and camera
- Save and open templates using buttons from the menu.
- Export your work as BMP, JPG and PNG with transparency
- Send your work by email.
- Boxes and ebooks can be rotated with mouse (camera rotation)
- Added Distance scroll bar to Camera position
- Added Refresh button to Image window
- eCover Engineer announces you if a new template was added to our online template repository
- Settings to customize your ebook: interior spine color, ebook rear shape
- Customize settings for DVD and CD covers: angle and distance to background
- Multi language support
and many more...
Download and install eCover Engineer
safely and without concerns.
eCover Engineer is a software product developed by Adolix and it is listed in Graphics category under Graphics Editors. eCover Engineer is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run eCover Engineer on all modern Windows OS operating systems. eCover Engineer was last time updated on 16.11.2010 and it has 4,509 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install eCover Engineer safely and without concerns.