Diggun is listed in E-Mail Utilities category and made available by Jiteco, Inc for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed Diggun. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Extracts emails from web sites, search engines, news groups, files, etc.
Diggun automatically extracts email addresses and user names from various sources like Web Sites, Search Engines, News Groups, Files, Email Accounts. The extracted emails and names can be exported to various formats, including CSV, TXT and XML. Create your mailing lists with a simple click.
Why do you need Diggun?
* It extracts thousands of emails automatically in just a matter of a few minutes
* It is a great helper in conducting email marketing campaigns
* It is impossible to extract lots of email addresses manually. It saves your time
* To increase your sales by direct marketing
* Automatically scans and extracts emails and names from: web sites, search engines, news groups, files on disk, email accounts
* Eliminates duplicate and incorrect emails
* Export of found emails and names to CSV, TXT and XML formats
* Multithreaded and fast
* Free support and advice
* Free lifetime updates and upgrades
* System requirements: Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista/Windows 7
Download Diggun now and and start extracting email addresses from everywhere: site, forum, blog, email, search engine, news groups, etc.
Download and install Diggun
safely and without concerns.
Diggun is a software product developed by Jiteco, Inc and it is listed in E-Mail category under E-Mail Utilities. Diggun is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run Diggun on all modern Windows OS operating systems. Diggun was last time updated on 05.01.2012 and it has 1,571 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install Diggun safely and without concerns.