DesktopTodo is listed in Finances and Business category and made available by DesktopTodo for WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,WinVista,WinVist. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed DesktopTodo. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
DesktopTodo review by publisher DesktopTodo:
What is DesktopTodo software from DesktopTodo, what is it used for and how to use it?
Advanced todo list manager for windows desktop, sync with toodledo
DesktoTodo handle the needs for advanced Todo List Manager for Windows Desktop that can also sync with online service (Toodledo). It provides :
- Rich Organizational Tools. It support folder, context, priority, status, start/due date, tag, notes
- Calendar view
- Built-in note support
- Modern and flexible interface
- Built-in theme support. It has a large array of themes, so user can pick whicheve suite their need and style
- Full synchronization with Toodledo service. All aspect of DesktopTodo data is sync in both-direction to Toodleo Service
Download and install DesktopTodo
safely and without concerns.
DesktopTodo is a software product developed by DesktopTodo and it is listed in Other category under Finances and Business. DesktopTodo is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run DesktopTodo on WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,WinVista,WinVist operating systems. DesktopTodo was last time updated on 13.06.2014 and it has 1,400 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install DesktopTodo safely and without concerns.
DesktopTodo Change info
- Rich task organization tools : folder, context, tag, start/due date and time
- Modern and customizable interface with built-in themes support
- Multilevel grouping , sorting, filtering, searching
- Advanced Task grid and calendar view
- Notes (sync wi
30 day free trial, need license afterward
DesktopTodo user interface supports the following languages:
What do you think about DesktopTodo?