CodeLite is listed in C/C++ category and made available by Eran Ifrah for Windows 2K/XP/2003/Vista/7. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed CodeLite. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
CodeLite review by publisher Eran Ifrah:
What is CodeLite software from Eran Ifrah, what is it used for and how to use it?
A powerful open-source, cross platform code editor for the C/C++ programming languages.
· Generic support for compilers
· Plugin system for debuggers
· Built-in GDB support, with the following features included: GDB toolbar, Watches table, Quick Watch, Locals tree
· Makefile based build system
· Project explorer (FileView)
· Automatically imports MSVC workspace/projects and converts them to GNU based makefile
· Active document outline
· Sophisticated database based Code Completion mechanism, a default database already supplied for wxWidgets & stl!
· Function call tip
· Hover tip
· Comments tips
· Members List
· Quickly open resources in the editor using 'Find Resource in workspace'
· Quickly open types in the editor using 'Find Type in workspace'
· XML based syntax highlighting, comes with the following: C/C++, Java, Perl, XML, Makefile, Lua, Diff files, Text Folding
· Find In Files
· Highly Configurable
· Built-in doxygen comment generator for functions/classes
Download and install CodeLite safely and without concerns.
CodeLite is a software product developed by Eran Ifrah and it is listed in Programming category under C/C++. CodeLite is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run CodeLite on Windows 2K/XP/2003/Vista/7 operating systems. CodeLite was last time updated on 03.04.2010 and it has 5,520 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install CodeLite safely and without concerns.
What do you think about CodeLite?