BugTracker.NET is listed in Other Programming Tools category and made available by Corey Trager for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed BugTracker.NET. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
BugTracker.NET review by publisher Corey Trager:
What is BugTracker.NET software from Corey Trager, what is it used for and how to use it?
Power and flexibility when you need it
BugTracker.NET is a free, web-based bug or issue tracker written using Microsoft SQL Server / MSDE, ASP.NET and C#. It is in daily use by hundreds (maybe thousands) of development and support teams around the world.
BugTracker.NET is easy to install and learn how to use. When you first install it, it is very simple. However, it offers you the ability to change its configuration to handle your needs if they are more complex.
Here are some key features of "BugTracker.NET":
· Suitable for tracking helpdesk customer support tickets as well as software bugs.
· Sending and receiving emails is integrated with the tracker, so that the email thread about a bug is tracked WITH the bug.
· Allows incoming emails to be recorded as bugs. So, for example, an email from your customer could automatically be turned into an bug/ticket in the tracker.
· Allows you to attach files and screenshots to bugs. There is even a custom screen capture utility [screenshot] that lets you take a screenshot, annotate it, and post it as a bug with just a few clicks. (inspired by Fogbugz)
· Add your own custom fields.
· Custom bug lists, filtered and sorted the way you want, with the columns that you want.
· You can display bugs of a certain priority and/or status in a different color, so that the most important items grab your attention.
· Define your own statuses and workflow, or use with the simple one it installs with.
· Configure different user roles to see different lists of bugs. For example, a developer might see a list of open bugs. A QA analyst might want to see a list of bugs ready for testing.
· Search for bugs using flexible criteria. Save searches as your own personal queries that you can run or modify later or share them with others.
· Subscribe to email notifications that tell you whenever any bug has been added or changed. Or change your settings so you only get notified about the bugs you care about.
· Link related bugs. You can even merge duplicates as one bug.
· Management reports with pie, line, and bar charts. Create your own reports.
· Supports Unicode (Chinese characters, etc. . . )
· Control user permissions.
· Control the "skin" using CSS. Brand it with your logo.
· Subversion integration.
· Microsoft SQL Server
· Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Download and install BugTracker.NET safely and without concerns.
BugTracker.NET is a software product developed by Corey Trager and it is listed in Programming category under Other Programming Tools. BugTracker.NET is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run BugTracker.NET on all modern Windows OS operating systems. BugTracker.NET was last time updated on 21.11.2011 and it has 2,235 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install BugTracker.NET safely and without concerns.
What do you think about BugTracker.NET?