Batch Filename Editor is listed in File Splitting And Renaming category and made available by whitecloudsoft.com for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed Batch Filename Editor. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Batch Filename Editor review by publisher whitecloudsoft.com:
What is Batch Filename Editor software from whitecloudsoft.com, what is it used for and how to use it?
Easy-to-use batch filename rename software
Batch FileName editor is an easy-to-use batch filename rename software for Win32 platforms.
1. Brief interface and easy understandable steps for batch rename filenames.
2. Undo function to rescue your misoperation.
3. Integrated with Windows Explorer context menu, the most convenient to use.
4. Remove string from, replace old string with new, insert string to and change
lots of filenames in once operation.
5. Change files extension part batchly.
6. Save many filenames to a text file, including file size and date.
7. Easy to define ordered numbers or disordered filenames.
8. Preview your rename result.
Download and install Batch Filename Editor safely and without concerns.
Batch Filename Editor is a software product developed by whitecloudsoft.com and it is listed in File category under File Splitting And Renaming. Batch Filename Editor is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run Batch Filename Editor on all modern Windows OS operating systems. Batch Filename Editor was last time updated on 22.03.2012 and it has 4,357 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install Batch Filename Editor safely and without concerns.
Batch Filename Editor Languages
Batch Filename Editor user interface supports the following languages:
What do you think about Batch Filename Editor?
Batch Filename Editor awards