aTunes is listed in Audio Players category and made available by Alex Aranda for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed aTunes. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
aTunes review by publisher Alex Aranda:
What is aTunes software from Alex Aranda, what is it used for and how to use it?
aTunes is an application developed to help you manage and play mp3 files
Here are some key features of "aTunes":
· Mp3, Ogg player.
· Reads Ogg, ID3v1, ID3v1.1 and ID3v2 tags.
· Tag editor.
· Show pictures of song: pictures inside ID3v2 tag, or in the same folder.
· Load / save play list in m3u format.
· Navigate through songs sorted by tag information or by folder.
· Filters for fast find what you want.
· Songs, albums or artists can be marked as favorites, and viewed through a special view.
· Full view with all controls.
· Multiple window view.
· OSD (like amaroK).
· Five languages supported: english, french, spanish, italian and german.
· State saved: repository, play list, last played song, shuffle, repeat, position in desktop, size, type of view�
· Device view: connect your portable player or anything that could be mounted as a file system, and view in aTunes, copy to repository, etc.
· Use statistics: song / artist /album most played, last date of play�
· System tray icon to control aTunes player (for Windows and Linux).
· System tray player: player controls are integrated in system tray bar (For Windows and Linux).
· Drag and drop: drag mp3/ogg/m3u files or folders into playlist and they will be inmediatly added. It also works from navigator views.
· Artist search tool in different web pages: Google Video , Wikipedia, etc.
· AudioScrobbler information: when a song is being played, album information, artist albums and recommendations are shown.
· Cd ripper tool, using cdda2wav, lame and oggenc. Just put an audio cd on your computer, and select "Import CD" in the "Tools" menu. You can select which tracks rip, and get track names from OpenStrands. Tracks are ripped at default quality. For Windows users, binaries are included. For other OS, binaries must be installed.
· Play list filter
· Amazon queries for song renaming and cd ripping.
· Spectrum / scope analyzer
· Themes support.
Download and install aTunes safely and without concerns.
aTunes is a software product developed by Alex Aranda and it is listed in Audio category under Audio Players. aTunes is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run aTunes on all modern Windows OS operating systems. aTunes was last time updated on 21.09.2011 and it has 6,462 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install aTunes safely and without concerns.
Java Runtime Environment
What do you think about aTunes?