Digitize, organize and archive your songs. Design individual covers and inlays and burn your music to CD. Turn your music videos into songs and enjoy your music on your PC, smartphone or MP3-Player. The enhanced software navigation helps users of Ashampoo Music Studio achieve all tasks faster and easier and the integrated multi core support speeds up all conversion operations significantly.
From the main menu you'll be able to view all available options. These include audio CD ripping and burning, recording, cover editing and tape mixing. In addition, you can extract the audio stream from video files.
files can be converted as well. After importing items into the list through the file browser or folder view, you can take a look at the name, artist, title, length, album, year and number of each and every track. It is possible to process multiple items at exactly the same time.
Entries can be encoded to MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC or WAV. Furthermore, you can configure audio settings when it comes to the quality, sample rate, bit rate, volume normalization and channel mode. Plus, you can edit file tags, record and mix audio items, as well as insert silence and crossfading.
Download and install Ashampoo Music Studio 2018
safely and without concerns.
Ashampoo Music Studio 2018 highlights and features:
- Extract the tracks from any audio CD.
- Burn audio files in the following formats: CD, DVD or Blu-ray.
- Manage the data of your audio collection: name of the files, location and tagging from the information got from an online database.
- Contains basic tools to edit and convert audio files.
- Record audio from a microphone, line in and other sound sources.
- Option to import playlists in various formats: M3U, PLS, ASX, P4U and WPL.
- Cover editor, in label or jewel case format.
- Audio disc ripping, individual format selection, extract anywhere
- Video-2-Music: Videos as songs or ringtones
- Track Mixer: Create custom songs from existing audio files
- Burn audio and MP3 discs (MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, Opus)
- Design labels, inlays and pamphlets
- Record audio from different sources: microphone, line-in and any other Windows recording device
- Cut in, mix and modify audio files
- Normalize audio files
- Convert audio files (MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, Opus)
- Edit ID-tags
- Arrange audio files based on ID-tags
- Find and download covers