AllMedia Grabber is listed in File Managers category and made available by Fotis for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed AllMedia Grabber. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
AllMedia Grabber review by publisher Fotis:
What is AllMedia Grabber software from Fotis, what is it used for and how to use it?
Extract thousands Pictures, Videos, Music, Sounds hidden inside programs/files.
Extract Thousands Pictures, Videos, Music, Sounds hidden inside programs / files on your computer with AllMedia Grabber.
AllMedia Grabber searches in files (executables, libraries, custom controls, data files e.t.c.) and extracts multimedia files.
- Extract files stored in EXECUTABLES, LIBRARIES, CUSTOM CONTROLS, MICROSOFT OFFICE FILES, DATABASES, RAW or BINARY FILES (like exe, dll, ocx, doc, ppt, xls, pdf, mdb, raw, bin, hex...)
- Select File(s), Folders, Drives to scan.
- Integration into Windows shell (Quick extraction from CONTEXT MENU ).
- Can convert all graphics formats to BMP, ICO.
- Browse all extracted graphic files in thumbnail mode.
- View graphic files with program viewer.
- Delete, rename, delete all extracted files, copy to clipboard, set as wallpaper.
- Language support.
(Currently AllMedia Grabber has been translated to: English, Deutsch, French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Portugues Br, Greek).
Compatibility with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Currently, AllMedia Grabber finds 24 multimedia formats:
Image Formats (14):
PNG=Port. Network Image
WMF= Meta File
IFF=Interchange File Format
EMF=Windows Enhanced Matafile
PPM=Portable Pixel Map
Video Formats (5):
FLC= Flic Animation
SWF=ShockWave Flash Animation
ASF/WMV=Advanced Systems Format / Windows Meatfile
Audio/Music Formats (5):
What's new in version 5.1:
- Fixed issue with Windows Shell command.
- Improved PNG images extraction.
- Improved BMP images detection.
Download and install AllMedia Grabber safely and without concerns.
AllMedia Grabber is a software product developed by Fotis and it is listed in File category under File Managers. AllMedia Grabber is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run AllMedia Grabber on all modern Windows OS operating systems. AllMedia Grabber was last time updated on 12.04.2015 and it has 4,031 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install AllMedia Grabber safely and without concerns.
AllMedia Grabber Requirements
256 MB RAM, 100 MB Free Space
AllMedia Grabber Limitations
Extract multimedia from files less than 500KB
AllMedia Grabber Languages
AllMedia Grabber user interface supports the following languages:
What do you think about AllMedia Grabber?
AllMedia Grabber awards