Adobe Acrobat Reader is listed in PDF category and made available by Adobe for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
Adobe Acrobat Reader is free software that lets you view and print Portable Document Format (PDF) files
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the most reliable, free global standard document management system available. View, edit, sign, and annotate PDF documents by working directly on the text.
• Quickly open and view PDF documents.
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Comment on PDFs directly using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Annotate documents easily with highlights and markup texts.
• View and respond to activity in the comments list.
WORK WITH OTHERS AND SHARE PDFs
• Access shared documents quickly. Simply view, review, sign and send.
• Collaborate with others by adding your comments to shared PDFs.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Track pending actions for documents shared with you.
• Sharing PDFs is made effortless. Create links you can send by email.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Upload and sign documents. Open your scans in Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, review, and share.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill out and sign PDF forms and other documents by typing text into fields.
• PDF form filler feature lets you use your finger or stylus to add an e-signature to any document.
STORE AND PRINT FILES
• Sign into your free Adobe Document Cloud account to store and access files across devices.
• Star files to keep important documents at your fingertips.
• Connect to your Dropbox account and access other storage providers including Google Drive.
• Print documents directly from your device.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across desktop, web, and mobile.
ACROBAT PRO DC
• Organize and edit PDFs.
• Create PDFs using documents or pictures (like JPG).
• Convert PDFs into Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint versions of your documents.
• Merge multiple PDF files into one document.
• Sign and send documents to others for review.
ADOBE PDF PACK
• Convert JPG to PDF and create PDF documents from other picture files and docs.
• PDF viewer also lets you export PDF documents to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or RTF.
• Organize and combine files.
• Send documents to others for review.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF.
• Make scanned PDFs editable.
Download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader
safely and without concerns.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a software product developed by Adobe and it is listed in File category under PDF. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free software product and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this software product. You can run Adobe Acrobat Reader on all modern Windows OS operating systems. Adobe Acrobat Reader was last time updated on 20.03.2020 and it has 296,053 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader safely and without concerns.