On September 18 Microsoft has rolled out a new Windows 10 test build for PCs - build 10547. That version was released for users registered in the fast ring.
With the launch of Windows 10 only few weeks ago, Microsoft is continuing to put the finishing touches on the OS, with new builds in development.
Microsoft has offered up a list of what's new and improved in this build. Here are some of changes:
- a 4th column for tile groups on Start
- support for up to 2048 tiles on Start (old limit was 512 tiles)
- a folders view in the Photo app
- turn off the Windows background picture in the sign-in screen
- the text input panel now expands as you write to provide more space in Latin languages
- ORTC Support in Microsoft Edge
But this does not mean Microsoft that going to release this build to insiders as we know Microsoft test Builds Internally and release the Build which is more stable and good enough to use by The insiders.