Construct: Escape the System is listed in Simulation category and made available by Oliver Boyce for Windows. Unfortunately, we have not yet reviewed Construct: Escape the System. If you would like to submit a review of this software, we encourage you to submit us something!
A sci-fi themed first person platformer that sees you trapped in a computer system, trying to escape.
Construct: Escape the System is a sci-fi themed first person platformer that sees you trapped in a computer system, trying to escape.
Explore the system and locate the 8 empowering 'ability orbs'. Find and download the 5 'player upgrades'. Seek out and extract the 16 'system core power orbs'. Do all this and maybe you can escape.
- 4-6 hours of first person platforming gameplay with puzzle elements.
- Gameplay is a combination of exploration, platforming and careful thinking.
- 8 unique ability orbs to locate.
- Puzzle gameplay e.g. power inactive machinery with 'machine orbs' and light up dark areas with 'sun orbs'.
- Action gameplay e.g. change gravity direction with 'gravity switch orbs' and move rapidly around areas with 'teleport orbs'.
- 5 player upgrades to download.
- Action platforming e.g. upgrade your abilities to allow advanced jumping and boosting.
- 16 system core power orbs to extract.
- Unlock the various areas of the computer system to find and extract the power orbs from the dangerous system core areas.
- 57 unique gameplay areas split between 4 different zones, standard areas, system core areas and upgrade areas.
- 4 unique zone themes: Zone A (City), Zone B (Landscape), Zone C (Abstract) and Zone D (Spherical).
- Multiple render modes: Default, Negative, Monochrome Default and Monochrome Negative.
- Adjustable graphics options: Bloom, Depth of Field, Sun Shafts, Camera Motion Blur, Camera Noise, Chromatic Aberration and Water Quality.
- Keyboard and mouse support (3 button mouse required).
- Xbox 360 controller support.
- Excellent sci-fi soundtrack by Imphenzia.
- Built with Unity 5.
Download and install Construct: Escape the System
safely and without concerns.
Construct: Escape the System is a game developed by Oliver Boyce and it is listed in Games category under Simulation. Construct: Escape the System is licensed as Shareware which means that game is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited.
You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. You can run Construct: Escape the System on all modern Windows OS operating systems. Construct: Escape the System was last time updated on 18.02.2017 and it has 1,615 downloads on Download.hr portal. Download and install Construct: Escape the System safely and without concerns.