Advertisement

Giveaway X-Mas Special from Chip and PCWorld! Okay Freedom premium and Magix Musik Maker 2015

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
ok.PNG

We give for Christmas in Advent 12 months Okay Freedom VPN in premium flat. Merry Christmas!

With the VPN service "Steganos Okay Freedom" obfuscating the identity and beat as secret in the world, all other data collectors, or Gema cheat. After the installation is started "Steganos Okay Freedom" each time when booting the system and takes his place quietly in the system tray. With "Steganos Okay Freedom" you surf anonymously through the net and access to content, such as music, which are blocked in your country. In the settings you can disable this function. To start but then not forget, if necessary "Steganos Okay Freedom" by hand. The other setting options include automatic update checking and setting of the language. You can save the log files on the Desktop also here. About the Country adjust what country your IP address originates or use the optimized setting that automatically selects the fastest connection. As part of our Advent Calendar you will receive a year-Flat for "Steganos Okay Freedom" and can thus use the service for free for this period.

On the Action page of Steganos You can enter up to and including 26.12. Request your premium code via E-Mail.

Actionpage

Download Okay Freedom

Last edited:
Advertisement

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
, and I'm so happy that paying attention to detail, I could successfully complete all steps, got my license for 6 months in first place, and then being informed that I should get instructions via email to extended it to a full year. Nothing more simpler, just accurately following steps. Thank you , for giving us this opportunity to enjoy one of the market leader in this field, for free for one year! I became surely a follower,

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
Magix Music Maker 2015 Silver

Unbenannt.PNG

With Magix Music Maker you can easily create your own music - without requiring you need technical knowledge. The program offers a wealth of features to help advanced amateur musicians can start right now. The program contains many sound templates for guitar, bass, drums and more. Just a few clicks are enough here to mix from the templates a completely new song together. Upon request, the new song also leaves with some effects acoustically improved.
Note: Please note that in the Silver version does not feature all of the paid version is included. You can find an overview of the functions contained here.The software runs on Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.

Note: This software can be registered as a free full version today only!
How to start: To use the program indefinitely, on first launch a free registration with the manufacturer is required. In the window that opens your e-mail address and click "Sign up now and take advantage of unlimited". It opens a window in which you either log into your existing account or Magix need to create a new one. Then follow the instructions. You will now receive by mail an activation code. Enter it into the field behind "Key:" and click "unlimited use program" finally on.

Download Musik Maker 2015

And they have Zoner Photo Studio 15 pro but i not post it, because we become here always the 16 pro.

Last edited: