Download.hr giveaway Wise Duplicate Finder giveaway

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Unknown Unknown
Wise Duplicate Finder description:
Wise Duplicate Finder can help you find out and delete duplicate files, and free up more space on your hard disks.

Regular price of this software product is $19.95. In this giveaway you can get it for FREE!

Giveaway ends on September 18, 2018.

Visit the giveaway page for more information: Wise Duplicate Finder giveaway

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Windows 10 Chrome 69.0.3497.92
Wise Duplicate Finder 1.28 giveaway has expired!
Today September 16, 2018
Hi,

I have deactivated the giveaway because download link don't work. I have contacted author and waiting new download link. After I receive it I will activate the giveaway once again

Kalju

Software guru
Wise Duplicate Finder description:
Wise Duplicate Finder can help you find out and delete duplicate files, and free up more space on your hard disks.

Regular price of this software product is $19.95. In this giveaway you can get it for FREE!
Visit the giveaway page for more information: Wise Duplicate Finder giveaway
Dear administrator/maybe also owner - please don't use such a malicious sharing system. You may get some likes, but most of people can't see at all it, because such a malicious links and scripts are usually blocked by any kind of adblockers, security services like Adguard and Ghostery etc. Even newer browsers will block such a scripts, because they want to download and store in computer unvisible ads and apps.
Please don't damage our computers, dear administrator!
This is what we see currently:
hr.jpg

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
What are you talking about? There is nothing targeting your PC on our site. Your decission is to use ad blocking software and as result of that you are not seeing content which isn't even an add.
Here is what is there:

1537198022191.png